**Immediate Move In Available **
Now Pre-Leasing for JANUARY 2022
Short Term Leases Available
The East Cherry Flats is everything you need it to be and so much more!! A rent by the bedroom property, each unit is made up of four private bedrooms & four private bathrooms. Every bedroom is an individual lease, so lease with friends, however, be responsible for only yourself. With a stylish and comfortable shared kitchen and living room with high ceilings. Rent one room and we will pair you with compatible roommates via our amazing apartment-mate questionnaire or bring your roommates and rent the entire apartment. Renting the entire apartment will give you HUGE discounts! Fully furnished with contemporary furniture and appliances, and your very own washer and dryer in unit. No more trips to the laundromat, having to lug around your clothes hamper. Cable with up to 100 channels and high speed wireless, balconies with beautiful views of Springfield, controlled access parking and building, fitness center with state of the art treadmills, lounge with color printer, conference room with Apple TV access, and so much more! East Cherry Flats are within walking distance to MSU and only minutes away from grocery, shopping, and Springfield’s downtown nightlife. Please contact us to schedule a viewing or apply online today!
- Furnished Units
- Individually Locked Bedrooms
- Fitness Center
- All Utilities Paid
- Washer/Dryer in each Unit
- After Hours Security
- 24 Hour Maintenance
- Media Center
- Lounge Area
- Pet Free Complex
- Off Street Parking
- 24 Hour Maintenance
No Pets Allowed
Application Fee/Rental Insurance
During the application process we check Credit, Income Verification, Rental References, and a Background check. We are a Felon Free Community or if you are on the Sex Offender List, or have been Evicted and owe another Property Company, we will not be able to assist you with your rental needs.
All application fees are Non-Refundable. Fees are as follows:
$25.00 per person over 18 yrs. of age.
$35.00 per Married couple.
For your protection all Tenants are required to carry Rental Insurance while renting from Southwood Properties. A Leasing Agent will help walk you through this process prior to signing a lease.
Once your application is approved you would be required to place a deposit to secure a bedroom prior to moving in. Deposits are refundable up to 30 days after move out. Cleaning charges and/or any damage charges will come out of your admin fee first, before being applied to deposit.
The Processing Fees for East Cherry Flats are:
- All Rooms w.a.c. $250 Non Refundable Admin Fee AND
- $99 deposit w.a.c
No credit? No income? We have options if you do not meet our background requirements, please inquire within.
Now Pre-Leasing for FALL 2021
Move In Specials Going On Right Now, Inquire Within
Hurry due to the Limited Number of Vacancies
Pre-Leasing is a way to secure an apartment that is over a two week to several months in advance time frame of moving in to your choice of apartments. This is an especially great program for students who leave for the summer and need a place when they return for school in the fall. Here is how our Pre-Leasing Program works:
- The first step is to find an apartment style to your liking.
- Then you will need to file an application. (link to apply online)
- In order for us to reserve an apartment for you, we will need you to pay the deposit for the apartment. *Please refer to Deposits for deposit amounts*.
- Deposits will guarantee you a comparable apartment you desire, just not a specific one. Please keep in mind that rental prices may vary due to the relevant condition of appliances, carpet, etc.
- Once we have processed your application, a Leasing Agent will be in contact with you to inform you of the required term, if any.
- When you have agreed to the terms, we will secure an apartment comparable to your specifications so that it will be available for you at the requested date. Since we are reserving an apartment, should you change your mind for any reason; the deposit will not be refunded.
- Finally, when it is two weeks before your projected move in date, we will assign you to a specific apartment. Then, within that two week period we ask that you set up an appointment so that all Lease documents can be signed by all parties.
Apartment Mate Questionairre
Want to rent an apartment at the All New East Cherry Flats, however, you don’t have enough to fill an entire unit? Ask us how we can help hand pick you a roommate, or two, or three.
Visit our Apartment-Mate Questionnaire to start the search for your new apartment-mate.